Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Crazy Japanese lightshows!

One of my favorite parts of a truck-in is the light show. The one at the van nationals last summer was nothing short of amazing. I haven't gotten too crazy into the lights in my van...yet ;) That is part of the long range plan though. It's never finished, always a work in progress.
I stumbled upon these pictures from a Japanese truck show. Check out their lightshows! They really know how to do things to excess over there. Granted they aren't vans in this case, but freight trucks. Still ver impressive none the less. Feast yer blinkers on these, mates...





3 comments:

Becca said...

Crazy! I didn't know they did this. The vans kind of look like carnival rides. Very cool.

Scurvy said...

They sort of remind me of like manga slot machines gone mad. And definitely carnival rides.

Anonymous said...

Or Transformers!