Thursday, May 17, 2007

Resistance is futile!

Damn, and all these years I've been doing it the hard way. If I had one of these, coupled with this
I could be the perfect super hero. Oh, well. I guess in the meantime, I'll have to just keep hitting the gym.

Here's the article from Sci-fi:

The folks at Tokyo's University of Science may be watching too much '70s television. One of their latest projects is the Muscle Suit, which isn't quite a suit really — more like a pair of borgified hockey shoulder pads. Muscle Harness, maybe? In any case, the Muscle Thingie is presumably meant to enhance the strength of the wearer, enabling him or her to lift weights that muscle alone can't conquer, a lot like that powered exoskeleton we heard about a while back.

Not much else to go on here, seeing as the site's in Japanese, but I look forward to the day when I can strap on a Muscle Contraption when I need to deal with an inconvenient tree stump or fight a little crime. If only it could make a "na na na na na" sound as you lift stuff, things would be perfect… as long as it costs considerably less than 6 million dollars.

No comments: