Saturday, May 10, 2008

Van of the Week: Miss Behavin'

Wow. Been a while since I've done one of these posts! I guess since it's getting back to vannin' season for me (2 weeks from today I'll be coolin' my heels at Lost Memorial Day Weekend in Greenwich NY. Can't wait!)

Anyhoo, this classic mid-Ford van entitled Miss Behavin' which was used by by a company called J&J in their ads back in the 70's, was until recently delegated to guarding the inside of the barn it was sitting in for many years. The owner wanted $1800.00 for it. (where are these deals when i have the money????) It's now owned proudly by a midwest vanner. I am looking forward to seeing it in person at the Nats this year in Altamont Il.
Seriously, this thing is a gorgeous time capsule. Glad it was saved and will be back at shows.




No comments: