Thursday, February 28, 2008

Han Solo desk



Ok, how friggin' cool is this?!? This really appeals to the fanboy geek in me.

"Choosing a desk for your office is important; it sends a message about what kind of person you are to everybody who enters. If you want that message to say "I'm a gigantic nerd!" then you really can't do much better than a desk made to look like Han Solo frozen in carbonite.

I guess one could spin buying this for their office if they wanted to come across as a real hardass of a boss. You know, like "you mess with me, you end up like my former assistant, Han Solo here, and I'll make you into a coffee table." But really, you're the only one who will ever find a replica of a sci-fi movie prop threatening in any way, but if that helps you justify something that you really want, more power to you."

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my god I am totally geeking out over this!!!

I would have this in my office...heck everyine knows what a big nerd I am anyways.

I'm going to do a Star Wars post today I hope you don't mind if I steal the picture (with a link of credit of course).

Scurvy said...

Nope. Not at all. That desk kicks much arse.