Thursday, September 6, 2007

Earlies!

Hi. I thought today would be a good day for some random images of vans I dig. (I have thousands thanks to the magic of computers!)
Todays selection is of 1st and 2nd Generation Chevys. Enjoy!






ok, so this one isn't just Chevys, it's got Fords and Dodges too (and one Mr. Leadfoot). It's the group shot from the Nationals. Leadfoot puts out the only van magazine out there. It's called "Van-iN" and it's 100% vanner owned, written, and published. Here is a link to the mag. Issue 3.5 holds a special place in my heart. :)




3 comments:

rob! said...

that first van photo looks like IronMan's first big grey suit!

Scurvy said...

That it does. That van is known as "Primer Donna" and until the 2006 nationals it had been in a barn since 1981. I also believe it won best of show at the 1980 nats.

Tommy! said...

Ha Ha, Thanks for postin' these, they really bring back some memories. Just the other day a friend & I were askin' each other, "Whatever happened to all those custom vans from the 70's. Ya know, the ones with the murals on them"...ha ha!


Tommy
http://www.bat-blog.com